sdd message

Subject: apologies...

Hi Team,

I apologize for being waaay late on my tasks at a critical time in the project.  My day job has turned into a day, night, and weekend job.  I will be at the meeting tonight, but I will not have taken a look at anything I've been assigned yet.

I sincerely apologize and wish there were more hours in a day.  :-|

/john patton/

--
ca
Senior Software Engineer