sdd message

Subject: RE: [sdd] Requirement 2.1.4.1

Debra,

This may seem like a rather basic question, but can you give an example of what "prioritizing alternative configurations" mean, that wouldn't be covered by prioritizing topology/target environment?

Regards,
Chrisitne

Senior Technical Staff Member
IBM, 11501 Burnet Road, Mail Point 901-6B10
Austin, TX 78758
1-512-838-3482 tl 678-3482
Inactive hide details for "Danielson, Debra J" <Debra.Danielson@ca.com>"Danielson, Debra J" <Debra.Danielson@ca.com>

          "Danielson, Debra J" <Debra.Danielson@ca.com>

          03/23/2006 12:50 PM

Christine Draper/Austin/IBM@IBMUS, <sdd@lists.oasis-open.org>

cc

Subject

RE: [sdd] Requirement 2.1.4.1

Disagree – same rationale as my disagreement with 2.1.2.1.1. I believe that communicating information about “better” choices is important and in scope.

Regards,
Debra