sdd message

Subject: Call for submissions

With the TC approval of the formal requirements, the time has come for members to submit contributions toward the SDD specification that will meet those requirements.

Submissions should be sent to the TC reflector as Reference Documents and follow the general OASIS submission guidelines and the IP terms of this TC.  When making submissions to cover a subset of requirements, please be prepared to provide information as to which requirements are and are not met by the submission.

We will gather submissions and schedule time for all submitters to review their submissions at our May face to face meeting.  We would like to have submissions posted to the TC reflector by the close of business on the Wednesday prior to the face to face meeting.

For reference, the formal requirements are available at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sdd/document.php?document_id=17575

Thank you,
Thomas Studwell, Chair