sdd message

Subject: Re: [sdd] Thoughts on glossary updates

Hi all,

Based on experiences of our GGF OGSA Glossary development,
the following is the food for thoughts;

(a) Define nouns only, not verb or adjective
     If necessary, Give "See <noun form of term>."

(b) Make words or phrases in "italics" which are themselves defined
     in the glossary.

(c) Normative or informative
     I think glossary is informative instead of normative.
     I guess the following text on page 4 of the current draft comes
     from standard OASIS document template and should be fixed.

     "All text is normative unless otherwise noted."

FYI: OGSA Glossary's URL;
http://www.ggf.org/documents/GFD.44.pdf

Thanks,
----