sdd message

Subject: Re: [sdd] [glossary] summary of this week

Hi Jay,

I didn't realize you were proposing that we use the networking definition of payload that you forwarded. I like the payload definition that we've been discussing as part of the artifact discussion much better. It is tailored for the solution deployment environment. I suggest you remove #3 (payload definition) from the list of things to accept in 1 minute and add it to the discussion of #4, artifact.

Thanks,

Julia McCarthy
Tivoli Development
Deployment Engine Design