sdd message

Subject: RE: [sdd] Groups - SDD Specification Draft (SDD Specification Draft.doc) uploaded

No, I meant to reply to all…

Regards,

Debra

From: Julia McCarthy [mailto:julia@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2006 3:53 PM
To: Danielson, Debra J

This is the reason I wanted to use the graph pictures from the xsd editor. They clearly show choices and sequences - things you can't show well with just xml. Randy and Tom tell me the xsd is not part of the specification so type graph pictures can't be normative. They could be included in non-normative sections and then referred to in normative sections - that's what they do in the SPML2 specification which is being held up as a model. That seems awkward so I just punted in this first section and only used the xml editor graphics.

I'd like to discuss this with the TC.

(Did you mean to reply to only me? Shall we move this discussion back to the whole group?)

Julia McCarthy
Tivoli Development
Deployment Engine Design
julia@us.ibm.com
349/8156
877-261-0391

Inactive hide details for "Danielson, Debra J" <Debra.Danielson@ca.com>"Danielson, Debra J" <Debra.Danielson@ca.com>

"Danielson, Debra J" <Debra.Danielson@ca.com>

06/07/2006 02:49 PM

Julia McCarthy/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS

cc

Subject

RE: [sdd] Groups - SDD Specification Draft (SDD Specification Draft.doc) uploaded

Hi –

I think that some convention to illustrate that would be useful. I just wanted to confirm that it was in fact intended to be either, as there was only the one identified in the design editor.

Regards,
Debra