sdd message

Subject: Re: [sdd] [glossary] Initial vs. Default Configuration

Keeping in mind that I'm new here :-)  , here's my read on the process question, based on the OASIS TC process document:

- Yes, we can conduct business electronically, including voting electroncially by OASIS ballot or by the use of this e-mail list.
- However, the minimum ballot period for electronic voting is 7 days.

We'll be having a conference call before then, so I suggest that we put this on the agenda for next week's call; James, please feel free to make your motion then.

And everyone, please feel free to continue to discuss via e-mail.

Regards,
Brent

Brent A. Miller
STSM, Autonomic Computing Architecture
IBM Corp.
Tel. 919-543-6959 (TIE 441)

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is."
-- Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

James Falkner <james.falkner@sun.com>

06/08/2006 12:02 PM

Julia McCarthy/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
sdd@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject
Re: [sdd] [glossary] Initial vs. Default Configuration

Ok, then I make a motion (can I do that via email?) to include all
three definitions in the glossary.  If required, I can do this at
the next concall.

-jhf-