sdd message

Subject: ACS Convergence

As discusses in the last TC meeting, attached is the proposed extension points that will enable the ACS specification to leverage the SDD.  This has been reviewed with Keisuke prior to sending to the larger distribution list.  In addition, Keisuke added the following comments in our email exchange:

I think we need some normative description text in the specification
besides schema. For example:
ACS Application Archive should have the value "ACS AA" for contentType
attribute for the packageIdentity element. If the value is specified,
the content in the below extension points MAY be ignored by the
implementation.

/packageDescriptor/packageIdentity/xsd:any
/packageDescriptor/files/file/xsd:anyAttribute

Regards,
Randy George

Senior Technical Staff Member
Provisioning Architecture