sdd message

Subject: Re: [sdd] Issue 23

Julia,
  I will document this.

Regards,
Randy George

Senior Technical Staff Member
Provisioning Architecture
Tivoli Software, IBM Software Group
Austin, TX
(512) 838-0752     T/L 678-0752

Julia McCarthy/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS

07/11/2006 03:24 PM

cc
sdd@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject
[sdd] Issue 23

We need someone to write up a description of :DigestMethod and ds:DigestValue for use in the specification. We just need a high-level description of the basic purpose and content of these elements. We point to the ds specification for the details.

Any volunteers?

Julia McCarthy
Tivoli Development
Deployment Engine Design