sdd message

Subject: Groups - Action Item Modified: #0152 Advance compliance level work.

OASIS Solution Deployment Descriptor (SDD) TC member,

Mr Brent Miller has modified this action item.

Number: #0152
Owner: Mr Brent Miller
Due: 25 Jul 2006

Comments:
Ms. Julia McCarthy  2006-07-19 15:21 GMT
Action item: Brent: contact James about creating a compliance level proposal. Also, set a date for submissions of proposals and accept proposals from anyone who wants to create one.

Mr Brent Miller  2006-07-21 12:34 GMT
Contacted James and he remains committed to this item and expects to have time to address it beginning week of 07/24. I think the "proposal deadline" for this and other "unmet requirements" should coincide with the "spec draft content complete" deadline in preparation for the September in-person meeting. I'll postulate that 08/31 might be the appropriate date for this?

View Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sdd/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=1612

- OASIS Open Administration