sdd message

Subject: Re: [sdd] Document cleanup

Thank you Julia!

I agree with the "Standards Alignment" category.

Regards,
Brent

Brent A. Miller
STSM, Autonomic Computing Architecture
IBM Corp.
Tel. 919-543-6959 (TIE 441)

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is."
-- Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

Julia McCarthy/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS

07/20/2006 04:59 PM

cc
sdd@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject
[sdd] Document cleanup

We had a request in yesterday's meeting to cleanup our document list so that it is easier to find the docs we are currently using. Based on this, we now have an "Archive" category. Many documents have been moved into this category (41 to be exact). Nothing has been deleted. Everything is changeable so if you see something that you think shouldn't be in Archive, please let me know and I'll move it back.

Also, I suggest that we create a new category called "Standards Alignment". We could use this for all the docs related to the GGF alignment work. Any objections?

Julia McCarthy