sdd message

Subject: Fw: GGF ACS Meeting

SDD TC,

Please see information below from Fukui-san re. ACS meeting in September.

If anyone from the SDD TC plans to attend, please let me know. As we discussed in today's call, I will advise Keisuke that some number of SDD TC members will plan to attend the ACS sessions by phone.

Thanks.

Regards,
Brent

Brent A. Miller
STSM, Autonomic Computing Architecture
IBM Corp.
Tel. 919-543-6959 (TIE 441)

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is."
-- Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

----- Forwarded by Brent Miller/Raleigh/IBM on 08/09/2006 12:03 PM -----
Keisuke Fukui <kfukui@labs.fujitsu.com>

08/06/2006 10:48 PM

Brent Miller/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
Subject
Re: GGF ACS Meeting

Konnichiha, Brent-san,

I'm fine, thank you.

We are planning two official WG sessions during GGF18 event period,
though the detail is yet to be decided. Below is the schedule for them:

Monday, September 11
                10:30 am - 12:00 pm
                                 Application Contents Service (ACS-WG) #1 (158A-B)
Keisuke Fukui, Pete Ziu
(ACS-WG)  Group Discussion

Wednesday, September 13
                7:15 pm - 8:00 pm
                                 Application Contents Service (ACS-WG) #2 (159A-B)
Keisuke Fukui, Pete Ziu
(ACS-WG)  Group Discussion

Participants are very welcomed from SDD TC.

I will let you know when we have a plan for that.
FYI, overall GGF18 information can be viewed in below:
http://www.ggf.org/GGF18/ggf_events_ggf18.htm

To participate the event including WG sessions, you need to
register to GGF18, which is not for free including me:-(
(Good news is it includes complementary lunches and a reception.)
See more detail about the registration here:
http://www.ggf.org/GGF18/ggf_events_regfees_ggf18.htm

Regards,
Keisuke Fukui
Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd.