sdd message

Subject: October F2F Meeting

SDD TC,

For those attending the planned October F2F meeting:

The IBM Palisades and IBM Armonk Learning Center facilities that we had discussed are full

We can get a nice meeting facility at an IBM site in Manhattan, in the Financial District. Each attendee would be responsible for making his/her own hotel accommodations. Hotels in the city are a bit more, but of course no rental car is required, so you do get that savings.

Does anyone who plans to attend object to this venue?

The alternative would be another IBM site in Westchester County (most of which are about an hour's drive from NYC airports).

Please advise ASAP. I believe this venue in the city would work out well, but want to ensure that it works for everyone.

Thanks.

Regards,
Brent

Brent A. Miller
STSM, Autonomic Computing Architecture
IBM Corp.
Tel. 919-543-6959 (TIE 441)

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is."
-- Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut