sdd message

Subject: Opportunities for TC Members

SDD TC,

OK, so if I had made the subject line "Call for Volunteers", you probably wouldn't have opened this e-mail, right? :-)

But we do need some volunteers to take ownership of a couple action items resulting from the F2F that have not yet been assigned.

Specifically, action item #182: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sdd/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=1726

and action item #193: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sdd/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=1737

Both of these resulted from discussion at the F2F. We need to make progress on them. Our process of having someone draft an initial proposal seems to be working well, so all I'm asking is for someone to think about these items a bit and sketch out a proposal to present to the TC. The proposal need not be fancy and it is not required immediately, but we do need someone to get the ball rolling.

More details/context about these items can be found in the F2F minutes (in "Meeting Notes" category of "Documents" on the TC Web page).

Please consider volunteering for one or both of these, and let me know if you can.

Thanks.

Regards,
Brent

Brent A. Miller
STSM, Autonomic Computing Architecture
IBM Corp.
Tel. 919-543-6959 (TIE 441)

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is."
-- Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut