sdd message

Subject: F2F Attendence

I have been asked to provide the names of the visitors who will be coming to SAS for the F2F next week.  If one person from each organization that is going to be sending representatives could confirm their list of attendees by the end of the day today, I would greatly appreciate it.  Please include the names of any "maybes" as well.

IBM - 5 in person, 1 on phone  (2 observers)
Macrovision - 1 on phone, 1 in person definite, 1 more in person maybe  (1 observer)
SAP - 4 in person
Sun - 1 on phone
Dell - 1 in person maybe
SAS - 3 in person

Thanks everyone! I am looking forward to meeting everyone next week!