sdd message

Subject: Examples

SDD TC,

I wanted to ensure that we know who is doing additional CL2 examples so that we know what to expect. My recollection (which might or might not be correct) is:

- SAS planned one or more CL2 examples (I believe these were completed?)
- SAP planned one or more CL2 examples (following their internal workshop)
- Dell planned one or more CL2 examples
- Macrovision might do one or more CL2 examples.

Please advise if these are correct, and also please advise of any omissions.

Thanks.

Regards,
Brent

Brent A. Miller
Senior Technical Staff Member
Lead Architect, Autonomic Computing
IBM Corp.
Tel. 919-543-6959 (TIE 441)

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is."
-- Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut