sdd message

Subject: RE: [sdd] Groups - Proposed Specification Organizati (Table of Contents Reorg.doc) uploaded

Yes!

Regards,
Debra

-----Original Message-----
From: julia@us.ibm.com [mailto:julia@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 4:17 PM
To: sdd@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [sdd] Groups - Proposed Specification Organizati (Table of
Contents Reorg.doc) uploaded

Hi all,

Here is a modified table of contents showing the proposed new
organization of the specification. The new sections provide a place to
add more text that explains big picture concepts. I believe the overall
affect will be a more understandable specification. The current table of
contents is copied below the new one for reference. (Please ignore
section numbering in the proposed TOC. Just look at the order and
nesting.)

Please comment asap. We need to decide within 24 hours whether or not to
do this.

Thanks,  Julia

 -- Ms. Julia McCarthy

The document named Proposed Specification Organizati (Table of Contents
Reorg.doc) has been submitted by Ms. Julia McCarthy to the OASIS
Solution Deployment Descriptor (SDD) TC document repository.

Document Description:
Proposed Table of Contents

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sdd/document.php?document_i
d=25371

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sdd/download.php/25371/Tabl
e%20of%20Contents%20Reorg.doc

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able
to copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your
web browser.

-OASIS Open Administration