sdd message

Subject: RE: [sdd] SDD Schema Validation Error

This is the same problem which my xml spy shows.

-----Original Message-----
From: Abrams, Howard A [mailto:Howard.Abrams@ca.com]
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2007 9:41 PM
To: sdd@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [sdd] SDD Schema Validation Error

Hi Everyone,

I recently tried to use JAXB (from JDK 6) with the CL1 and CL2 schemas.
CL2 worked as expected, but CL1 failed with a number of cos-nonambig
validation errors around the use of some <any> elements. I didn't know
if this was a known problem with CL1 and I wasn't sure if there was a
single person to direct this to; so I figured I start with the full
list.

Thanks,
h.

Howard Abrams, Ph.D.