sdd message

Subject: Schema Review

SDD TC,

Randy has identified some minor issues and questions about the schema files.

He has posted a document, SchemaReview.doc, in the "Working Documents" folder on the TC Web page. This is the schema copied into a Word document so that changes and comments can be highlighted. Randy has inserted his initial comments.

Please review this document and be prepared to discuss your feedback on his comments, as well as to add any comments you might have.

We can discuss by e-mail, and I'll add a session to the F2F agenda as well.

Thanks.

Regards,
Brent

Brent A. Miller
Senior Technical Staff Member
Lead Architect, Autonomic Computing
IBM Corp.
Tel. 919-543-6959 (TIE 441)

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is."
-- Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut