sdd message

Subject: Re: [sdd] Groups - Dictionary and profile discussion (dictionaryProfile.ppt) uploaded

Jason,

I created this list of questions and comments on the profile doc last week - before today's discussion on profiles and properties. That discussion sort of answered some of these questions. I still feel a need for it to be more explicit. There is also - for a consistency check - a list of things that the spec (as of revision 79) claims are communicated by profiles.

From the spec - things currently claimed to be communicated by profiles:

Julia McCarthy
Install Strategy and Development
julia@us.ibm.com
877-261-0391

Inactive hide details for jason.losh@sas.comjason.losh@sas.com

          jason.losh@sas.com

          10/18/2007 09:58 AM

sdd@lists.oasis-open.org

cc

Subject

[sdd] Groups - Dictionary and profile discussion (dictionaryProfile.ppt) uploaded

The document named Dictionary and profile discussion
(dictionaryProfile.ppt) has been submitted by Mr. William Losh to the OASIS
Solution Deployment Descriptor (SDD) TC document repository.

Document Description:

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sdd/document.php?document_id=25765

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sdd/download.php/25765/dictionaryProfile.ppt

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email application
may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and paste

-OASIS Open Administration

GIF image