sdd message

Subject: Groups - Primer Outline (OASIS SDD Primer-0.1.doc) uploaded

I've generated a proposed draft for the Primer as discussed at the F2F
meeting. Please review and comment. Once we agree on outline (note that
this is a true outline that needs to be turned into prose), we'll develop a
section "template" for the examples and additional considerations and
divide up the work for producing those sections.

Please comment via e-mail.

 -- Mr Brent Miller

The document named Primer Outline (OASIS SDD Primer-0.1.doc) has been
submitted by Mr Brent Miller to the OASIS Solution Deployment Descriptor
(SDD) TC document repository.

Document Description:
Proposed outline for SDD Primer as agreed at the October F2F meeting.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sdd/document.php?document_id=25883

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sdd/download.php/25883/OASIS%20SDD%20Primer-0.1.doc