sdd message

Subject: Specification Work Items

SDD TC,

Thanks to everyone for participation today and for everyone who was able to carve out some additional time. We made it through all of the specification items and the "to-do" list that Merri posted.

Several TC members took assignments to generate text, reword text, etc. for the specification updates.

PLEASE HAVE THOSE ASSIGNMENTS COMPLETED BY THIS SUNDAY EVENING (that is, waiting for Merri when she comes in to her office in the US Eastern time zone on Monday morning) so that these can be merged and posted by Wednesday in preparation for final validation of the specification next Thursday. I would like to complete the Committee Draft vote next Thursday, and then in the remaining time next week and the following week, return to the topics of working profile and Primer.

Thanks.

Regards,
Brent

Brent A. Miller
Senior Technical Staff Member
Lead Architect, Autonomic Computing
IBM Corp.
Tel. 919-543-6959 (TIE 441)

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is."
-- Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut