sdd message

Subject: Re: [sdd] F2F Action Items

Updates based on what I know about our F2F action items indicated below. Please check on any incomplete ones that are yours and send me any status updates.

Thanks.

Action ItemsUpdated 11/02/2007
1.        Need to quickly merge “all” changes and verify that they’re right (Julia/Merri) r85 done, posted reviewed; next revision in work.
2.        Need updated profile format/content for discussion/approval of TC (Jason) Next week?
3.        Need to update Conformance chapter based on outcome of profile discussion (Brent/Jason) Initial draft complete for next revision of spec
4.        Get a wikipedia entry for “our” SDD (Debra) DONE
5.        Get a Free Dictionary entry for “our” SDD (Randy)
6.        Get an OASIS wiki assigned for our best practices (Brent) Requested.
7.        Generate outline for Primer (Brent) DONE
8.        Specification changes for the “one operation” revision (Julia) – will work with Merri Some done; remainder in process for next revision of spec
9.        Check participants list in specification (Brent) DONE
10.        Update schema for namespaces (have this information) and prologue (need to consult with OASIS). (Randy) namespaces done; awaiting input from OASIS staff for prologue
11.        Update schema/remove Verify operation, VerifyConfig & VerifyInstall artifacts (Randy)
12.        Add “Verify” stuff to v1.1 list of items (Brent) DONE
13.        Post list of items “on the table” that are fair game for the spec (outstanding issues left to resolve or incorporate). (Merri) DONE
14.        Find times for one 2-hour call per week until Nov. 19 (Brent) DONE.

Regards,
Brent

Brent A. Miller
Senior Technical Staff Member
Lead Architect, Autonomic Computing
IBM Corp.
Tel. 919-543-6959 (TIE 441)

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is."
-- Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

Brent Miller/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS

10/29/2007 11:09 AM

sdd@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
[sdd] F2F Action Items

These are in the minutes that were posted, but in the hope of bringing them to the forefront, here are the action items I recorded (not counting general specification updates from items resolved during the meeting that are listed in the minutes, generally in red/green bold text).

Please work on yours and advise me of the status.

Thanks.

Action Items
1.        Need to quickly merge “all” changes and verify that they’re right (Julia/Merri) In process.
2.        Need updated profile format/content for discussion/approval of TC (Jason)
3.        Need to update Conformance chapter based on outcome of profile discussion (Brent/Jason)
4.        Get a wikipedia entry for “our” SDD (Debra) DONE
5.        Get a Free Dictionary entry for “our” SDD (Randy)
6.        Get an OASIS wiki assigned for our best practices (Brent) Requested.
7.        Generate outline for Primer (Brent) DONE
8.        Specification changes for the “one operation” revision (Julia) – will work with Merri DONE?
9.        Check participants list in specification (Brent) DONE
10.        Update schema for namespaces (have this information) and prologue (need to consult with OASIS). (Randy)
11.        Update schema/remove Verify operation, VerifyConfig & VerifyInstall artifacts (Randy)
12.        Add “Verify” stuff to v1.1 list of items (Brent) DONE
13.        Post list of items “on the table” that are fair game for the spec (outstanding issues left to resolve or incorporate). (Merri)
14.        Find times for one 2-hour call per week until Nov. 19 (Brent) In process.