sdd message

Subject: FW: [cosmos-dev] SDD Vote

Hi,

I hope those of you in the US had a nice Thanksgiving holiday and those in Germany enjoyed the fact that those of us in the US were on holiday!

I forward this as an fyi …  Those TC participants that verbally committed resources to this effort will need to specify the total number and their names soon.

We will need to work with COSMOS leads to scope the runtime and tools work that we will do there.  I should have more details on how this will all work soon and will post an update.  At this point I just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

Regards,

-Jason

Jason Losh
Software Manager, Installation Technologies
Release Management Division, SAS
Office: (919) 531-4759
Mobile: (919) 607-5709
Email: Jason.Losh@sas.com