sdd message

Subject: Re: [sdd] RE: SDD OASIS Standard Submission

I think that the TC needs to think hard about a 1.1 rev of the standard.  I can not take another round of this process.

Regards,
Randy George

Senior Technical Staff Member
Tivoli Software, IBM Software Group
Austin, TX
(512) 838-0752     T/L 678-0752

From: "Mary McRae" <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>
To: Brent Miller/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Cc: <sdd@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: 06/13/08 01:22 PM
Subject: [sdd] RE: SDD OASIS Standard Submission

Hi Brent,

  The first thing we have to do is to run a Special Majority ballot for the TC to approve submitting the specification for OASIS Standard ballot – remember we couldn’t do this until we had the three statements of use; once that ballot has been approved you can then submit for OS vote, but you won’t make the 15 June cutoff date since it’s a 7-day ballot.

Here’s what I need right now: links to the actual email that included the statements of use

Here’s what I’ll need for the actual submission: the submission in the body of an email message rather than a word document.

Thanks!

Mary