sdd message

Subject: Ballot for Charter Updates

SDD TC,

We reviewed and approved, by voice vote of those members present, the updates to our charter at today's TC call.

These are all clarifications, editorial items or simple "modernization" of our charter; nevertheless, the OASIS process requires that all charter updates be approved by Special Majority ballot.

So please be on the lookout for the ballot notice from Mary McRae of OASIS, and please be sure to vote.

Thanks.

Regards,
Brent

Brent A. Miller
Senior Technical Staff Member
Chief Architect, Autonomic Computing & Tivoli Components
IBM Corp.
Tel. 919-543-6959 (TIE 441)

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is."
-- Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut