sdd message

Subject: Actions for v1.0 & v1.1

SDD TC,

As discussed in today's call, I am asking each TC member to follow up with these actions:
  1. Alert your company's voting representative of the upcoming SDD v1.0 OASIS Standard General Member vote. This vote will commence August 16; the announcement of the vote was issued by Mary McRae of OASIS on August 2. If you have any questions about the vote or who your company voting representative is, please let me know.
  2. Please review the list of v1.1 work items and please find time to work on those assigned to you (and/or volunteer to work on any unassigned items). The spreadsheet with the agreed-upon v1.1 work items is here: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sdd/download.php/28686/OASIS%20SDD%20TC%20-v1.1%20Candidate%20Items-06262008.xls

Both of these are very important to continue the SDD momentum and progress.

Thanks very much.

Regards,
Brent

Brent A. Miller
Senior Technical Staff Member
Chief Architect, Autonomic Computing & Tivoli Components
IBM Corp.
Tel. 919-543-6959 (TIE 441)

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is."
-- Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut