sdd message

Subject: Congratulations from the Former Chair

SDD TC,

Tom Studwell, the original chair of the SDD TC (and also a more recent participant from Dell, as many of you may recall), wanted me to convey his congratulations to the TC. Tom says:

Congratulations!  This represents a lot of hard work and I'm sorry I wasn't able to participate until the end.  Please let the entire team know that I'm thinking of them and wish them success with this new STANDARD!!!!   YAY!

Regards,
Brent

Brent A. Miller
Senior Technical Staff Member
Chief Architect, Autonomic Computing & Tivoli Components
IBM Corp.
Tel. 919-543-6959 (TIE 441)

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is."
-- Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut