sdd message

Subject: Re: [sdd] Agenda Jan. 22, 2009

Having heard of no agenda items for this week, I have cancelled this
week's call. We'll see what we have for next week.

Brent A. Miller
Senior Technical Staff Member, Master Inventor
Chief Architect, Tivoli Autonomic Computing & Component Technologies
(TACCT)
IBM Corporation
Tel.       919-543-6959 (TIE 441)
Email:   bamiller@us.ibm.com

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice.
But, in practice, there is."
-- Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut