sdd message

Subject: Fw: Groups - oasis - New ballot "Display Text & Localization"

SDD TC,

For those who were unable to make yesterday's  call, we achieved consenus
among those who attended that this proposal from SAS will offer good
clarification and is a specification update only and should be moved
forward. As noted in the meeting minutes, we chose to move this forward
via electronic ballot because it appears unlikely that we will have a
quorum at next week's call and there is no reason to delay this item,
which we don't believe is controversial.

In any case, please review the meeting minutes and the material that Jason
posted, and please vote on the ballot before it closes next Thursday
morning (prior to the scheduled TC call, which might be cancelled if this
item can be completed via electronic ballot and no other business arises).

Thanks.

Brent A. Miller
Senior Technical Staff Member, Master Inventor
Chief Architect, Tivoli Autonomic Computing & Component Technologies
(TACCT)
IBM Corporation
Please Note New Tel.       919-224-1027 (TIE 687)
Email:   bamiller@us.ibm.com

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice.
But, in practice, there is."
-- Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

----- Forwarded by Brent Miller/Raleigh/IBM on 05/08/2009 07:49 AM -----