sdd message

Subject: No meeting today

As of now, we had only 2 callers for today's  call, and our review items
are in process but not complete, so we'll resume our discussion of today's
agenda next week.

The following week, Nov. 26, is Thanksgiving holiday in the US, so I will
cancel that meeting.

Regards,
Brent

Brent A. Miller
Senior Technical Staff Member, Master Inventor
Chief Architect, Tivoli Autonomic Computing & Component Technologies
IBM Corp.
Tel. 919-224-1027 (TIE 687)

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in
practice, there is."
-- Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut