sdd message

Subject: Fw: [sdd] Happy New Year, and Action Items

SDD TC,

I'm re-sending this e-mail as a reminder, and also because some TC members
have commented that they're willing to pursue these action items but
couldn't find the e-mail.

In particular, we're looking for feedback on the third item below about
array parameter types (as noted, you can refer to the meeting minutes that
are cited in the e-mail below for details).

Also please pursue the first two items as you're able.

Thanks.

Regards,
Brent

Brent A. Miller
Senior Technical Staff Member, Master Inventor
Chief Architect, Tivoli Autonomic Computing & Component Technologies
IBM Corp.
Tel. 919-224-1027 (TIE 687)

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in
practice, there is."
-- Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut
----- Forwarded by Brent Miller/Raleigh/IBM on 01/20/2010 09:39 AM -----