sdd message

Subject: Re: [sdd] Agenda Items for Tomorrow?

All,

As you've seen, I've cancelled for today. Sorry for the rather late
notice.

We will resume next week when I expect we'll have a meaningful agenda.

Thanks.

Regards,
Brent

Brent A. Miller
Senior Technical Staff Member, Master Inventor
Chief Architect, Tivoli Autonomic Computing & Component Technologies
IBM Corp.
Tel. 919-224-1027 (TIE 687)

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in
practice, there is."
-- Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut