sdd message

Subject: Fw: Groups - oasis - New ballot "SDD v2.0 Public Review for Committee Specification Draft"

SDD TC,

I have opened a ballot for the next step of progressing the SDD specification and associated schema through the (new) OASIS process.

The previous ballot approved our Committee Draft as a Committee Specification Draft. This ballot is for the TC to consider submitting that Committee Specification Draft (the same specification/schema that we just approved) to the required 30-day public review process.

Please cast your vote with respect to submitting this specification for Public Review. A Full Majority Vote is required to approve this step, so I ask all voting members to please cast their vote.

Thank you.

Regards,
Brent

Brent A. Miller
Senior Technical Staff Member, Master Inventor
Intellectual Property Solutions Engineer
IBM Corp.
Tel. 919-543-3621 (TIE 441)

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind"
-- Theodor Suess Geisel (aka Dr. Seuss)

----- Forwarded by Brent Miller/Raleigh/IBM on 11/03/2010 09:29 AM -----

From:        workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org
To:        Brent Miller/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Date:        11/03/2010 09:28 AM

OASIS Solution Deployment Descriptor (SDD) TC member,

A new ballot has been presented to OASIS Solution Deployment Descriptor (SDD) TC.
To vote on this ballot, go here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sdd/ballot.php?id=1964

Please DO NOT REPLY to this email; instead, vote using the above link.

The text of this ballot is as follows:
---
"SDD v2.0 Public Review for Committee Specification Draft"
Shall the approved SDD v2.0 Committee Specification Draft and associated schema and namespace cited as a Reference in this ballot be submitted for 30-day public review according to the OASIS TC process?

- Yes
- No
- Abstain

Referenced Items
Date            Name                             Type
2010-11-03      docs.oasis-open.org/sdd/sdd/v2.0/csd01/Reference Document

---

The ballot closes Wednesday, 10 November 2010 @ 12:00 ET.  Please vote before then by visiting:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sdd/ballot.php?id=1964

Thank you,