sdd message

Subject: SDD Public Review Ballots Approvals

SDD TC,

The 4 ballots for submitting the Specification/Schema, Primer, Examples
and Starter Profile for public review all have closed. All four ballots
were unanimously approved and I thank each of the voting members for
casting their votes.

I have submitted the requests to upload all of these approved documents to
docs.oasis-open.org and I will submit the requests to submit all of these
approved documents for public review.

If you have questions, please let me know.

Thank you.

Regards,
Brent

Brent A. Miller
Senior Technical Staff Member, Master Inventor
Intellectual Property Solutions Engineer
IBM Corp.
Tel. 919-543-3621 (TIE 441)

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t
matter, and those who matter don’t mind"
-- Theodor Suess Geisel (aka Dr. Seuss)