sdo message

Subject: OASIS Press Release to Announce SDO TC

--PLEASE NOTE QUOTE DEADLINE IS TUESDAY, 13 NOV--

The Consortium is in the process of drafting a press release to announce the
formation of the OASIS Service Data Objects (SDO) Technical Committee. We have
targeted Thursday, 15 Nov, for distribution.

*Recognition*
While OASIS deeply appreciates the contributions of all members to our
technical work, only Foundational- and Sponsor-level members elect to receive
promotional benefits, such as inclusion in announcements directed to the press.
The subhead of the SDO press release will highlight the following members:

Adobe Systems, IBM, Progress Software, SAP, Xcalia, and <other Sponsors who
join before 13 Nov>

If you represent one of these organizations, and you do *not* wish to be
included in the press release, please notify me.

If you represent a Contributor-level organization, and you wish to be
recognized as a leader in SDO standardization, please contact
scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org immediately for information on upgrading your
membership to take advantage of this promotional benefit.

If you need more information about becoming involved in the OASIS SDO TC,
contact jamie.clark@oasis-open.org.

*Quotes*
If you represent a Foundational or Sponsor-level organization participating in
the OASIS SDO TC, you may submit a quote in support of this work. Please email
quotes to me, including a name and title at your organization to whom the quote
can be attributed.

*More information*
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/200710/msg00011.html
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/sdo

**Our deadline for accepting quotes for this press release is Tuesday, 13
Nov.**

Thanks,
Carol

Carol Geyer