sdo message

Subject: Re: AW: [sdo] TC Chair(s)

I would support Ron as sole chair, but am also willing to take on a
co-chair role if necessary. My short bio:

Frank Budinsky, a senior architect in IBM Software Group, is an original
co-inventor of EMF and a founding member of the EMF project at Eclipse. He
is currently an SDO (Service Data Objects) specification architect and a
committer to the Tuscany SDO project at Apache.

Thanks,
Frank

"Barack, Ron" <ron.barack@sap.com>
11/28/2007 10:59 AM

<mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>, <sdo@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc

Subject
AW: [sdo] TC Chair(s)

Hello,

I would like to throw my hat into this ring.

As to my biography, most of the TC members already know me.  I have been
representing SAP in the OSOA working group for going on 2 years now.  I am
also a member of several SCA TCs, and therefore have at least some
experience with Robert's Rules and OASIS proceedures.  I am also involved
in SAPs implementation of both SDO and SCA.

SAP plans to make several proposals especially regarding SDO 3.  As it is
awkward for the chair to be making or arguing for proposals, I would very
much appreciate having a co-chair.  If there is anyone willing to take on
the job, please speak up!

Ron