sdo message

Subject: RE: [sdo] Adobe Acobat Connect facilities for SDO

Thank you Charlton, that’s very nice of you.

I went to the web site (sdotc) and connected as guest, but is says the meeting has not been started, so I cannot really test it.

I suppose you’ll send logins to all of us…

Best Regard

....: Eric Samson, Founder & CTO, xcalia

Service your Data!

De : Charlton Barreto [mailto:barreto@adobe.com]
Envoyé : jeudi 29 novembre 2007 19:10
À : sdo@lists.oasis-open.org
Objet : [sdo] Adobe Acobat Connect facilities for SDO

Hello all,

I would like to offer the use of Adobe Acrobat Connect for the SDO TC’s collaborative activities. It has been useful in other TC efforts for purposes such as multi-party online spec editing, sharing presentations, and providing video and sharing capabilities for remote attendees of F2F meetings, among others.

Here is some information on Acrobat Connect:

Acrobat Connect Resource Centre: http://www.adobe.com/resources/acrobatconnect/

Getting Started Guide: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobatconnect/gettingstarted/

FAQ: http://www.adobe.com/go/e426a377

I’ve set up a Connect room for TC members to browse and try out, at http://my.adobe.acrobat.com/sdotc (for sdo-TC).