sdo message

Subject: Hotel selection for F2F in Berlin

Title: Hotel selection for F2F in Berlin

Hello Everyone,

I've been looking into booking a block of hotel rooms for visitors to the F2F in Berlin.

Unfortunately, we are somewhat late, and the selection is somewhat more limited.  The place where I think we have the best chance of putting all guests under a single roof is the "Park-Inn on Alexanderplatz".  Here's a link:

http://www.gtahotels.com/hotels/park_inn_berlin_alexanderplatz_hotel.htm?gclid=CJj7sonNnpACFQ4-ZwodXhFBoQ

This hotel has these advantages
        easy walking distance (700m) of SAP offices
        excellent public transport connections
        reasonable price (~80 Euro)

The hotel is a big glass tower, right on Alexanderplatz, maybe not to everyone's taste.  I can also recommend some smaller hotels, in case someone wants a hotel with a more personal touch.

I would like anyone interested in booking at the Park-Inn to mail me with the number of rooms required.  I will also ask about this during tomorrow's telco.

Best Regards,
Ron