sdo message

Subject: Re: AW: [sdo] SDO F2F - Proposed Agenda (Feedback Requested)

Hello All,

Based on Ron's feedback I have updated the schedule.  Frank your sessions
have been moved to be back to back, feel free to budget the time between
your 3 topics as you see fit.

So far Ron is the only volunteer for giving a demo, any other takers?

Thursday January 10th

10:00 - 10:30:  Introductions and Agenda
10:30 - 11:30:  Demos
11:30 - 01:00:  #1 Enhancements to Static SDOs (Ron, SAP)
01:00 - 02:00:  Lunch
02:00 - 03:30:  #3 Data Access Service (Eric, Xcalia)
03:30 - 04:45:  #5 XML & SDO (Frank, IBM)
04:45 - 05:00:  Break
05:00 - 06:00:  #4 - SDO XML Path Support & #8 - Enhancements to SDO
Metadata  (Frank, IBM)

Friday January 11th

10:00 - 10:30:  Roll Call and Agenda
10:30 - 11:30:  Demos
11:30 - 01:00:  #6 Cleaning up/ Enhancing the SDO API (Blaise, Oracle)
01:00 - 02:00:  Lunch
02:00 - 03:30:  #10 - Relaxing Containment Requirements (Ron, SAP)
03:30 - 05:00:  #9 - Interoperability with .Net (Cezar, BEA)
05:00 - 06:00:  #12 - Programming Language Support as determined by the  TC.
(Bryan, IBM - will discuss C++ portion anyhow)

Issues Left Off the Agenda:

#2 Service Level Programming API (no volunteer)
 #7 Organization of SDO Type System and Helpers (Cezar, BEA)
 #11 Notification Support (Frank, IBM)

-Blaise

Blaise Doughan
Oracle Corporation