sdo message

Subject: Re: [sdo] Groups - Draft Minutes of F2F, Jan 10-11, 2008 (F2F minutes2.doc) uploaded

Hi,

I just wanted to take this opportunity to once more thank SAP for hosting
the F2F and for their great hospitality. I really enjoyed meeting everyone
at the F2F.

I also just wanted to quickly list what I think are the top 3 technical
issues that we talked about and feel we should start working on. Hopefully
we can discuss this in tomorrows call:

1. SDO cast concept (includes interoperability with other standard
technologies)
2. New ChangeSummary format (maybe XQuery-update based or some other
peusdo-standard XML-diff format)
3. Extended type system for accessing XSD metadata

Thanks,
Frank.

ron.barack@sap.com
01/12/2008 06:50 PM

sdo@lists.oasis-open.org
cc

Subject
[sdo] Groups - Draft Minutes of F2F, Jan 10-11, 2008 (F2F minutes2.doc)
uploaded

The document named Draft Minutes of F2F, Jan 10-11, 2008 (F2F
minutes2.doc)
has been submitted by Mr. Ron Barack to the OASIS Service Data Objects
(SDO) TC document repository.

Document Description:

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sdo/document.php?document_id=26779

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sdo/download.php/26779/F2F%20minutes2.doc

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email
application
may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and
paste

-OASIS Open Administration