sdo message

Subject: [NEW ISSUE]: Can data graphs contain only data objects from a single context?

Right now, there are no rules regarding whether or not DataObjects from different HelperContexts can be mixed in a single data graph.

In fact, even properties defined in one context can have types defined in another context, etc.

PROPOSAL:

Data graphs (that is, the transitive closure reachable from a data object) contain data objects from the same context.  Practically, this means all the data objects are created using the same DataFactory or from the associated XMLHelper.

I would like to be able to discuss and resolve this issue separate from the discussion of whether or not contexts are hierarchically structured.  However, it does seem to me to imply that {commonj.sdo}DataObject from 2 different contexts are not the same object.