sdo message

Subject: [NEW ISSUE]: Relationship of Type and Property to HelperContext

The motivation behind adding HelperContext was to have a registry of types and (global) properties that was independent of the types and properties defined in other contexts, typical use case, the types in one JEE application should be independent of the types defined in another application.

I think it follows that there is a containment relationship between HelperContext and Type, that is, each commonj.sdo.Type object is effectively owned by a single HelperContext.

The first question is:  Do we agree on this relationship.

The second question is:  How do we reflect this relationship in the API?
   -- Type.getHelperContext?
   -- A helper method?