sdo message

Subject: Issues to be Accepted/ Rejected as a batch

Hi Everyone,

I think it's inefficient to spend time on the call for discussing the acceptance and catagorization of the issues being carried over from OSOA. To speed things up a bit, I've prepared this list of items that I think we can agree on quickly. Perhaps everyone should review it, and we can accept/ reject the issues en-masse during the call. Pay particular attention to the 2 rejected issues. A wrong catagorization is probably not significant, but a closed issue will be forgotten.

Best Regards,
Ron

I've prepared this list of issues that I think are clearly catagorizable, or which are clearly out-of-scope.
SDO-14 Service Modification of Read Only Properties (Service-level Programming Interface) Topic2 - SPI
SDO-15 Type determination for Open Content Properties Reject / Resolved under 2.1
SDO-16 What is the java.io.Serialization wire format of DataGraphs? Topic6 - API
SDO-17 SDO Identity and xsd:id Topic3 - DAS Support
SDO-18 Need better Java date-time handling Topic5 - XML Fidelity
SDO-20 Support for Multilingual strings (MLS). Reject/ Out-of-Scope
SDO-22 Java annotations: Start with Java declarations and create SDO Type and Property (SDO Project Objective #6) Topic1 - Static SDO
SDO-25 Support for Java Interfaces that represent SimpleDataTypes Topic1 - Static SDO
SDO-27 Use generics when defining Java API Topic6 - API
SDO-32 Add Standard exceptions for SDO APIs Topic6 - API
SDO-37 XML roundtripping Topic5 - XML Fidelity
SDO-38   Clarification on EqualityHelper and property order   Topic6 - API
SDO-39 Clarifications for the SDO XPath Grammar Topic4 - XmlPath
SDO-40 Expose appinfo as DOM node Topic5 - XML Fidelity
SDO-41 Allow users to specify attributeFormDefault and elementFormDefault for a generated XML schema Topic5 - XML Fidelity
SDO-42 C++ does not have overloaded createDataObject as per Java Topic12 -Other Languages