sdo message

Subject: Re: [sdo] C++ Spec

I have converted the 2.1 draft to the OASIS format and have been watching the issues being transferred from the OSOA JIRA system to make sure that they are not already addressed or duplicates, so you could say that I am leading the C++ work (more by default than anything formal).

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com

"James Hart" <James.Hart@roguewave.com>

02/27/2008 11:17 AM

<sdo@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
[sdo] C++ Spec

Could I get information on who to contact that is currently leading the initiative for any new SDO C++ spec work?

Thanks,
  James