sdo message

Subject: RE: [sdo] List of OSOA issues for batch disposition

SDO-58 seems useful as a tracking issue for some changes that we'll likely have to perform when 3.0 gets close to completion. But I'll be fine with closing this if Ron is confident that the spec drafting process is captured somewhere else :-)

Other than that, the assignments look ok to me.

Radu

From: Bryan Aupperle [mailto:aupperle@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 6:41 AM
To: sdo@lists.oasis-open.org

After a quick review, I believe:

57 relates to C++ and thus should go to Other Languages (I don't think Java defines a TypeEnum).
79 is a duplicate of 42

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect
Master Inventor

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com

"Barack, Ron" <ron.barack@sap.com>

02/26/2008 03:34 AM

<sdo@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
[sdo] List of OSOA issues for batch disposition

Hi Everyone,

I'm afraid I didn't have time to prepare this week's list before now. Try to have a look before the meeting, as I will still put discussion of this list on the agenda.

Thanks,
Ron

SDO-31 Identify assertions in the specification and create a compliance points list Documentation
SDO-36 Contradiction in section 9.2? Static SDO
SDO-45 Needs different SDO types to map to XSD base64Binary and hexBinary XML Fidelity
SDO-47 Problems maintaining multiple specification documents Documentation
SDO-50 Specification does not explain behavior of createDataObject methods that have Type argument API
SDO-54 Load XSD from Source (javax.xml.transform) API
SDO-57 SDO Abstract Types / TypeEnum incorrect for Decimal/Integer SDO types XML Fidelity
SDO-58 Changes required for release version Reject
SDO-71 SDOPath handling of '@' character XML Path
SDO-77 Resolve differences in type-creation API between C++ and Java Other Languages
SDO-78 Resolve differences in DataFactory/TypeHelper between C++ and Java Other Languages
SDO-79 C++ specification does not define DataObject::createDataObject() Other Languages
SDO-80 C++ specification does not list complete API Other Languages
SDO-82 Name conflicts with anonymous XSD types XML Fidelity
SDO-83 Clarification of special "value" property and how to avoid name clashes XML Fidelity
SDO-84 Review use of const references in C++ API Other Languages
SDO-95 Define standard structure for object graphs (formally support non-containment) Containment, DAS
SDO-96 Deprecate static INSTANCE variables & improve bootstrapping to allow for coresident implementations API
SDO-100 DataFactory::getOpenContentProperty should return PropertyPtr, not Property& Other Languages

Notice: This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information of BEA Systems, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, that may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.