sdo message

Subject: RE: [sdo] Editors

Hi Ron,

  Let me clarify. The cover page should not list the entire TC; it should only
list one or a handful of names if an actual editorial team was active. TC
members (Participants) are listed in the back of the specification.

From The TC Process:
"A specification that is approved by the TC at any level must include a list of
people who participated in the development of the specification. This list shall
be initially compiled by the Chair, and any Member of the TC may add or remove
their names from the list by request."

Regards,

Mary