sdo message

Subject: Meeting Minutes Location

I just learned from our OASIS Staff, Mary McRae, that the content that the "Minutes" link under SDO TC homepage points to is not editable.  Instead, it will contain description where to find the meeting minutes. She is instructing the IT staff to fill in those description.

In brief, what we did is correct to upload meeting minutes as a document under "Documents/Meeting Notes" folder.

Fuhwei Lwo