sdo message

Subject: Re: Fw: [sdo] Issue 118 - Creating wrapper objects for simple types

Hi Blaise,

The two cases that I remember were:

1) reading an anyType property, which maps to sdo:DataObject, but it may
be just a DataType value.
2) the root element of an XMLDocument, which is always returned as a
DataObject, even if the actual document simply had a simple DataType at
the root.

Frank.

Blaise Doughan <blaise.doughan@oracle.com>
08/20/2008 03:24 PM

sdo@lists.oasis-open.org
cc

Subject
Re: Fw: [sdo] Issue 118 - Creating wrapper objects for simple types

Hi Frank,

For what use case does the user need to know if the type is a data type
wrapper?

-Blaise