sdo message

Subject: [sdo] ISSUE 142: Is the List returned byDataObject.getInstanceProperties() live?

http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/SDO-142

In SDO 2.1.1 specification, section 3.1.9, we have decided to not say if the List returned by DataObject.getInstanceProperties() is live or not, in other words, if open-content properties are added to the DataObject, will they be visible by a List that was previously returned? Maybe we can decide one way or another for SDO 3.

Radu